How You Can Help?
- Fostering - We always need good foster homes that can acclimate new dogs to living in a home rather than a kennel. It's a lot of work but it is SO worthwhile! You just can't beat the feeling you get when you see a new foster experience something for the first time in their life, or you see a shy dog come out of their shell as they settle into their new life. If you are interested in fostering a greyhound for our group then please contact us.
- Fundraisers – We need some good ideas for fundraisers and also help with those already scheduled. If you have a new idea for a fundraiser or want to help then please contact Erin Doherty at Erin@Lindasgreys.com.
- Meet & Greets – We need people to set up new Meet and Greets or take a shift at a scheduled Meet & Greet. There are a lot of things to do to get a Meet &Greet ready so any help would be appreciated. If you are interested in setting up a Meet and Greet at a new location or helping out at scheduled Meet and Greet the please contact us at Kim@Lindasgreys.com
- Arrival of new dogs – Help pick up, bathe and/or transport the new dogs as they arrive from the track.
- Newsletter – Are you a good writer? Help write and/or edit newsletter articles.
- Annual Picnic Committee – The picnic is a lot of fun but also a lot of work. We can always use help on the committee. If you can’t devote time to committee meetings, volunteer to help staff an event at the picnic.
- Make a Tax-Deductible Donation - It takes a lot of money to bring the hounds from the track to their new homes. Vet bills, medication, crates, food, and transportation are just some of the items that deplete rescue funds. Contact us to find out how you can contribute.
or click here